About 3H Group, Inc.
Honest, hardworking and hospitable people are the pillars upon which 3H was founded, has grown and continues to flourish. 3H Group Inc.’s focus is on creating exceptional experiences for our clients and business partners that are second to none, and to provide associates an equal opportunity working environment that encourages communication, teamwork and respect.
Headquartered in Chattanooga, Tenn., 3H Group, Inc. has become a prominent and respected name in the hospitality industry since the company’s inception in 2000. With the addition of co-working, residential, and retail endeavors, 3H continues to expand its horizon. Consistently ranked as a top hospitality management and development company, we create exceptional experiences for our clients and business partners. Our commitment to our core values of honesty, hard work and hospitality enables us to build and enrich communities.
Where We’ve Been
Founded in 2000 by CEO Hiren Desai, 3H Group has grown consistently over the years while enhancing hospitality and tourism experiences along the way. Beginning with one hotel 22 years ago, 3H Group now has grown to include coworking, residential and retail properties. We attribute this growth to our unparalleled commitment to each property’s continued success through dedicated management, leadership and operational standards.
Growth & Development
3H Group continues to develop its portfolio with new construction projects and third-party management acquisitions. Hospitality is the heart of 3H. We partner with brands like Marriott, Hilton, IHG and Choice. Because of our experience managing the performance of our properties, we are prepared to excel in new endeavors. Our expansion will include residential, retail and coworking spaces, driven by the 3H principles of business. We believe in support, technology and development and foster positive working environments, which encourage communication, teamwork and respect.
- Purchase of furniture fixtures and equipment (FF&E)
- Purchase/installation of operating supplies and equipment (OS&E)
- Telephone/Internet/IT Services coordination and installation
- Proprietary property management system (PMS) coordination and installation
- Interior and exterior signage development and installation
- Kitchen, market, and laundry equipment purchase and installation
- HVAC system testing and balancing contract
- Fire protection system testing and monitoring contract
- Obtain business licenses with local authorities
- Obtain hotel and food service permits and licenses
- Obtain bonding and insurance contracts for ownership
- Initiate utility bonds and installation coordination with appropriate vendors
- Project accounting services
- Hire and coordinate appropriate training for property staff
- Coordinate online databases and information with franchise partner
- Coordinate and implement initial sales and marketing campaigns
- Coordinate initial revenue management services with franchise partner
- Coordinate and implement grand opening ceremonies and property launch
- Permit/notice coordination with local city, county and state institutions
- Manage the flow of communication between ownership, engineers, architects, bankers and contractors:
- Budget initiation and accountability throughout the project
- Vendor notices to owner
- Requests for information during construction
- Requests for contractual change orders
- Processing of payment applications and Invoices
- Coordination of bank examinations and compliance requests
- Coordinate construction document review and contractor compliance
- Regular site visits and ownership updates of existing construction progress
- Confirmation of ADA compliance during and after construction
- Owner punch list produced of any construction defects prior to final construction payment
- Ongoing communication, implementation and correction of any outstanding warranty items after opening of the property
As with many other business efforts and endeavors, Going Green is an incremental process requiring easy and attainable action steps. 3H Group has established and implemented sustainable methods of operating our hotels. 3H has executed many green initiatives at both property and corporate levels in order to reduce carbon emissions.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chattanooga Downtown at Cameron Harbor obtained a LEED Silver Level Certification in October 2012, within 5 months after opening. All properties recycle soap, reuse linen, recycle plastic, and use environmentally friendly laundry detergent. All of our Chattanooga, TN hotels are part of the Chattanooga Green Lodging Program. Three Chattanooga hotels feature two on-site Blink EV Charging Stations which are complimentary to hotel guests. Moxy Chattanooga features rooftop solar panels that put out 55KWHZ per year back into the city’s energy pool.
3H Group’s Florida properties are also sustainable and have received their “Green Certification” by the state. Florida’s Green Lodging Program is a voluntary initiative of the Florida Department of Environmental Protect that designates and recognized lodging facilities that make a commitment to conserve and protect Florida’s natural resources.
3H Group, Inc. is known for “hands-on” approach in regards to hotel investment, development operations, as well as sales and marketing. It is all made possible by our caring and devoted associates whose engaging work ethic and customer service is mirrored by 3H’s success. 3H Group, Inc. which has over 100 years of experience collectively offers hotel investment services by developing and acquiring properties in key locations and developing markets. By being associated with several national chains such as Marriott International, Hilton. Intercontinental Hotel Group, Choice Hotels, and Wyndham Worldwide, we are able to merge the best of each brand to produce an “experience that is second to none” for our associates, customers, and our investors.
Supporting Our Communities
3H Group values non-profit partnerships in each community in which we belong. Our company goal is to build strong relationships with dedicated community based non-profit organizations that provide food and shelter to those in need. Each year, 3H Group associates volunteer in their own towns assisting those not as fortunate.
3H Group has participated with a variety of non-profits by offering volunteer hours or monetary donations. Our partners have included: Room in the Inn, Habitat for Humanity, Chambliss Center for Children, Children’s Hospital at Erlanger, Kids on the Block, Ronald McDonald Charities, American Cancer Society, Bethel Bible Village, Community Kitchen, and the Rescue Mission. Our own Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga South/East Ridge was nominated for and received the Marriott Bruce Reed Rally to Serve Award for the hotel’s involvement with Habitat for Humanity.